Saturday, July 24, 2010

As Time Goes On....

Hey it's me again. I'm pretty sure your sick of reading these things already but I hope you don't stop :]

After reading one of your letters I noticed that you said "I know you may not have been happy while we were going out, but to me it was one of the happiest times of my life, I'll always be here for you so don't hesitate to call k?"

I wanted to let you know that to me. It was one of the happiest times of my life. You know for a fact that I always wondered when/if I could be happy, well you gave it to me. Whether it was as my friend of more.

No matter how much we change our appearance, the way we think, or even the people we spend time with, we can never forget where we came from, and the people who stood by our side when the thunder rolled in.

I've forgotten too, just how much you helped me and how you were always there.
I'm sorry for taking it for granted.

You never really know how much something means to you, until its gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment