Monday, June 27, 2011

My Life is an Open Book, Question is... Who would read it?

Sometimes I feel as though my life would just generally be easier if I just told my life history to people. It could probably muster up enough pity for people to understand/forgive just about anything I do.

Sadly my personality makes me despise pity. Its like stepping on a open wound for me. On top of that I absolutely despise those who use their troublesome history or difficult life as an excuse for doing or not doing something.

People take me for granted, and they underestimate my ability. Well that's understandable I do things that gets over looked quite often and although they "know" my life isn't pretty or wonderful, they don't really get it, because they are just guessing what it's like not knowing how it really is.

"I wear my wounds like medals no one knows exactly what they are until they ask but, they stand as a sign of proof that what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger."

1 comment:

  1. Do you actually want pity though you despise it?

    This is society, everyone takes people for granted... it's just they may not know it at the time.. No one's perfect, we learn to accept each other with the flaws.

    Our past and hardships makes us who we are today, we surpass them, and it just pushes us forward for a new day, new opportunities.

    Keep your head up, don't let people bring you down. Sometimes it's just not worth it.

    ReplyDelete