Tuesday, April 28, 2009

To all those that found this Congratz

Hey, I kno its amazing im on the computer when im not supposed to be, but i found a way to post this one last thing on Blogspot before im pretty much MIA again. I guess for those who DO and CAN read this i am basicly asking u guys to pass this along to the ones who cant read this.
Becuase this is kind of like passing on a note i'll keep it short

On April 7, 2009 i recieved my S.A.T. (Suck Ass Test) scores back and got a 1900. My parents dropped a bomb on my life due to this apparent "failure". I was ristricted from using the computer and the internet. That night I deleted every program other than the basic essentials off my computer and deleted my original accout. This is a guest account. Other than that i was not allowed to go outside or do anything other than read, study, and work. This punishment is still in effect. The only reason i was able to leave my house that April 10th was becuause i gave up some things so i could leave my house and have one last day of fun.

Anywho that is a simple explaination of whats going on. I miss you guys truely, and i am writing this to respond to those who wished me a Happy Birthday, and just wanted to say thank you before i go.

I will NOT be back until maybe a minimum of 2-3 months and after that i maybe able to get back on.

I once said "These are my friends, they define me"

Well that still holds true, Christine sent me photos of the group shots from the NY and Towson meet up and i put them up on my wall in my room

Under it says, "These are my friends, They define me"

Thanks and I cant wait to see u all again when i get back

Your friend,
Sinful, Skrnboiy, Sonny

See you soon

4 comments:

  1. :]. Just keep living. We'll be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.o it sounds scary at your house
    but yes, like christine said we'll be here ^_^
    fighting! >:O
    &happy 17th birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we love you sonny! and we miss you dearly. we'll be waiting for your return!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaaay! Happy bleated Birthday Sonny!! :D
    hart chuuu no homo all bromo!

    ReplyDelete