This will be short.
This week has come out to be quite the crappy week for not just me but a handful of people.
Everyone seems to be down in one way or another, i maybe just assuming things but from i hear and how ppl have been interacting i'd say my assumption is relatively accurate.
I dont exactly know y everyone is down and i dont think they want to explain it to everyone so i'll just say something universal for everyone
To Everyone Who's Had a Crappy Ass Week B/c I Kno I Have, Even If You Can't Read This,
Survive and Endure.
I've had a crappy week myself and to everyone even the ones who wont/cant read this survive and i hope to see u guys back to ur normal happy selves sometime soon ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Mmmhmm. I agree. Survive and endure is all one can do anyways. There will always be better days, after bad ones. It's like after a hugeee rain/storm, you can spot a rainbow, and of course Rainbows are pretty cool. Back at you, hope you're back to normal soon. ^^. Everyone likes people when they're normal. haha.
ReplyDeleteD: i hope not everyone's been having such a bad week -.-"
ReplyDeletei miss the happy... let's bring it back soon! :]