Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stupidity + Friends + Jerks = Headache...

Alrite blog number 2 never thought i'd have something to say in just one day, but i guess its possible >.> Anyway moving on today was a more so annoying day than others. My supposedly "Best friends" at school just reminded me how much of they suck today. Well a girl i used to like and now think of as a little sister walks up to me asking me why i have just assholes for friends (excuse my french) and coincedentally wore my "Nice-Guy" shirt today. Well first things first, i was wondering y she would say that about my friends, well i found out. She has a class with my "group of closests friends" and one of them had apparently attempted to look down her shirt to see her boobs. I got angry. Apparently RIGHT after she caught him doing that my other friend come and says "so your like a C-cup right?" and the other says "Can i see um?" and jokely approachs her like he is going to grope her. To confirm i approached my "friends" to see if all these things were true, and not only did they admit it, they laughed while telling me, they even added that they got latex gloves blew um up and put um in their shirts and surrounded her and harrassed her about it. wow. They knew she was close to me and i told them to stop or else. Their response? "wow u'd choose that hoe over us? stop being emo u kno u'd wanna get in on that too"....wow fuck off (screw the french i was pissed at this point). One by one they approached me attempting to explain y they did wat they did, their responses? "ya man i dunno but i told alot of people to check her out too isnt that hilarious?", "Ya she caught me it made it awkward for her not me, but i think i saw something hahaa", and lastly "Yo you shoulda hit that when u had the chance hahaha she has some nice ***". wow. it was clear it was bothering me and yet they didnt seem to give a shit. wow. In attempt to help her out i approached her to not only apologize to her but try to comfort her. She told me this "Go fuck off your just as bad as the rest of um, heh nice guy my ass". She was hurt, i dont understand how u can torture someone like that, even if she didnt show she was in pain how could u just keep doing that? I dont kno, but if this continues for just one more day, i swear some people are going to hurt. I'll GIVE them a reason not to tease her anymore that. I PROMISE you. But moving on from that subject i got annnoyed some more mainly by "depressed girls" who approach me tell me how they hate Valentines day and that they are "done with guys for a while". Wow its just another day, get over it. and Next "over guys"? ya cuz that always solved all ur issues, a few heart breaks doesnt mean all guys are bad just think more of who your about to make a committment to, dont just get excited cuz he's cute and seems "nice" be sure then accept and it will prolly work out more than wat u have been doing. I dunno maybe i have no right to give advice, but regardless 2 things learned today, first, Stupidity + Friends + Jerks = Headache... and second, if those fucks mess with her again i'll fuck with them, call me overprotective but no one makes a girl cry, hate me, and laugh at her without me fucking them up especially after they knew they shouldnt have, u have no remorse? i wont either.

5 comments:

  1. . . . . I'd probably cry at what they did but I'd get even more pissed off. Your friends are retarded.. sorry about that. >_> That's not even a joke, that's od passed the line. Damn, I wanna go down there to kick some ass. They're so freaking messed up. ARGH. *stabs paper with scissors.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be so embarrassed if guys were to do that to me. But I'm not letting a fucking cunt get to the best of me. Excuse my french from the last sentence. Apparently, they're going to grow up and be even more scumbags. Can't even grow up and be a man, but I see nothing manly about them based on what I read. Guys like them should really get run over by a truck. I know that's brutal, but sheesh they deserve some punishment.

    Sonny, you don't need friends who are going to act like sexists hogs to girls like that. And of course, you're better off without them. I'm glad you're caring for that girl, 'cause that shows respect and something those guys don't have at all. Props.

    But seriously, they need to fuck off -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure that the shit those guys did was SEXUAL HARASSMENT. I call them 'those guys' because I hope you know not to waste your time anymore being friends with lowlifes like them. High school is full of shit like this, but after high school, those boys are just going to be a bunch of scumbags until they learn some decency. You're a good guy, Sonny. And you're still a Nice Guy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. SONNNY Sorry this is a little late but you are right. If anyone did that to a person I considered family I would beat them down on the spot castrate them and use my imagination from there o.o WTF haha dont't worry about that. And don't worry Sonny you gots family in this Maryland and you can call on us if youre in trouble >:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I like those people.
    *Tosses Sonny brass knuckles*

    ReplyDelete